- BBC News - Can this US city go 72 hours without a murder?
- The Marc Steiner Show - State of the DOJ Consent Decree in Baltimore
- The Marc Steiner Show - Black Women at Work
- Bitch Media - 20 Black Women You Should Be Following Right Now
- Policy Mic - A century after suffragists marched on Washington, feminism faces the same hurdle — race
- Elle Magazine - The Women's March on Washington: How It Came to Be and What You Need to Know
- Fusion Media - Million Women March’ protest was appropriating black activism so organizers did this
- Stuff Mom Never Told You Podcast - Do Women's Marches Matter?
- Ebony Magazine - Yes, Women Will March in D.C., But Those Who Can’t Be There Still Count
- Abernathy - Eradicating Patriarchy From Movement Spaces
- ABC2 News - Advocate fights to end street harassment through local non-profit
- GW Hatchet - Students Against Sexual Assault adds educators to address increased interest in trainings
- The Baltimore Sun - Intersectionality concerns transcend straight, white feminism
- Technical.ly - 14 Black women in Baltimore who speak truth to power on social media
- The Marc Steiner Show - Brittany on Her Trip to Palestine/Israel
- The Baltimore Sun - A year later, Baltimoreans discuss what Freddie Gray means to them
- WYPR - David Warnock speaks with Brittany Oliver, winner of a Baltimore Social Innovation Journal Award.
- Johns Hopkins Newsletter - Hollaback! Baltimore works to counter harassment
- The Baltimore Sun - Technology aids 'peeping Toms,' makes trauma worse for victims
- Baltimore City Paper - Stop calling me 'Baby': Baltimore activists campaign against street harassment