Need Brittany's opinion?
From keynotes, panels, workshops, guest lectures, podcasts and commentary, Brittany has provided powerful insight surrounding issues of those often erased and silenced. Places that have invited her to speak include the Center for Student Diversity at Towson University, Center on Applied Feminism at UB Law, Global Women's Institute at George Washington University and more. Topics have included:
- Black Women and Social Movements
- Black Lives Matter and Palestine
- Online Activism and Community Engagement
- The intersections of racism and sexism in activism, policy, etc.
- Gender Violence (Consent, safer spaces, street harassment, bystander intervention, self-care, etc.)
- Fighting Misogynoir: Centering the voices of Black women and femmes
- Got an idea? Contact Brittany.